Does anxiety from court proceedings wear you down? We can help!
Our team has extensive experience at every stage of the proceedings.
Learn how each of our different brands can help you, regardless of your budget. When you sign up for our weekly newsletter, we’ll start out by sending you specific information that you can use immediately to ease your worries about the journey ahead.
We Can Help You
Which of Our Brands is Right for You?
Learn what to expect from our brands. Direct your attention accordingly.
White Collar Advice:
White Collar Advice, our premier brand, offers one-on-one consulting for clients that want to work with our experts. Justin Paperny leads a team of highly qualified mitigation-experts, writers, and consultants. Together, by working collaboratively, they engineer a workable plan to restore confidence. As a result of the time commitment, services at White Collar Advice begin in the $3,000 range.
Prison Professors, our education brand, provides digital content in the form of daily audio podcasts, YouTube videos, books, and blogs. We offer this information without charge to consumers. Despite lacking financial resources, a person can invest time to listen to our programming to get a better understanding of judicial proceedings, sentencing, or prison.
Resilient Courses provides our clients with self-directed learning programs. We offer several courses, including:
- A sentence-mitigation course to build well-documented records of community contributions.
- A sentencing-preparation course to create compelling, first-person narratives to influence a sentencing hearing.
- A course on writing effective campaigns that generate appropriate character-reference letters.
- Courses on pro se litigation to teach on how to write habeas corpus and clemency petitions.
We also offer consulting services from our experts on an hourly basis.
Get started today by signing up for our weekly newsletter. We’ll start by giving you a five-day, automated email sequence that includes five resources to help you:
- A welcome email where we describe specifically how we can provide the best service to you.
- An introduction to our team, revealing the ways that you can get the most value from our work together.
- Case study on how our client, Steadman got home confinement, rather than the six years of prison that prosecutors wanted.
- Case study on how our client Mario maneuvered his way to release after two years when prosecutors wanted ten years.
- Case study on how Alec restored confidence by working with our team to publish a book and course that assisted him in rebuilding his career after a criminal conviction.
You can cancel your subscription to our newsletter at any time. While with us, you’ll receive a weekly newsletter that summarizes and provides links to the new content we create each week. In the meantime, you want to get to us know more by checking out our various social profiles:
- Subscribe to our iTunes Prison Professors Podcast
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Subscribe to our Being Resilient Facebook page
You’ll find that we never ask anything that we didn’t do to prepare for success, and you’ll see that we’re 100 percent authentic. We can show you how to recalibrate, restore confidence, and how to be resilient.