Tips From A Federal Judge On How To Get A Shorter Federal Prison Term
On June 22, I had the privilege of training criminal defense attorneys at the Fairmont Hotel in Santa Monica. The National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL) was coordinating the two white-collar crime conferences. In addition to training scores of white-collar defense attorneys, and federal public defenders, on the importance of the pre-sentence report, sentencing narratives and sentencing mitigation, I had the opportunity and pleasure of presenting with Judge Benita Pearson from Ohio, Judge Pearson’s insights for any defendant facing sentencing are truly invaluable. I am pleased to share them in this video, along with other takeaways from the conference.
Check Out Our Products
1. Take 20% OFF on Book Orders!
Take 20% OFF any of Prison Advice book order!
2. Invest In Both Of Our Calculators And Save 15%
Our Release-Date Calculator Will Help You:
- Learn how many days off you’ll receive in good time.
- Show how you’ll benefit if you qualify for RDAP.
- Provide you with the date that you’ll come home with or without RDAP
- And much more…
Our Custody and Classification Calculator will help you:
- Understand how officials in the Bureau of Prisons will classify you.
- Understand how officials in the BOP will assess your base scoring level.
- Understand how officials in the BOP will assess your custody scoring level.
- And much more…
Invest In Both Of Our Calculators And Save 15%
Click button below and save 15%
The criminal justice system has a tendency of decimating hope for people that are going through the system. That’s why it is so crucial to highlight success stories. We can see that success in our friend and partner, Shon Hopwood. Best Possible Outcomes On April 1,...
Our partner, Justin Paperny, has brought considerable attention to the importance of preparation. Unfortunately, many people go into the criminal justice system blindly. Since they've never been involved with the system previously, they don't know what steps they can...
We’re Not Prison Consultants We’re grateful to Peter Holley at The Washington Post for bringing attention to our work at White Collar Advice and Prison Professors. • Meet the convicted felon helping people charged in the college admissions scandal prepare for prison...