Going to federal prison was easier for me to handle because I broke the law. I was guilty. I created victims, hurt my family, ruined my career and more. There was no question I deserved to be held accountable. Unlike me, many defendants who plead guilty are innocent. I share my thoughts on how an innocent white-collar defendant can prepare for his federal sentencing in this video.
Check Out Our Products
1. Take 20% OFF on Book Orders!
Take 20% OFF any of Prison Advice book order!
2. Invest In Both Of Our Calculators And Save 15%
Our Release-Date Calculator Will Help You:
- Learn how many days off you’ll receive in good time.
- Show how you’ll benefit if you qualify for RDAP.
- Provide you with the date that you’ll come home with or without RDAP
- And much more…
Our Custody and Classification Calculator will help you:
- Understand how officials in the Bureau of Prisons will classify you.
- Understand how officials in the BOP will assess your base scoring level.
- Understand how officials in the BOP will assess your custody scoring level.
- And much more…
Invest In Both Of Our Calculators And Save 15%
Click button below and save 15%
A Second Look at a Second Chance: Seeking a Sentence Reduction under the Compassionate Release Statute, 18 U.S.C. § 3582(c)(1)(A), as Amended by the First Step Act
There is a viable argument for why federal district court judges can reduce a sentence for people in federal prison if “extraordinary and compelling reasons” are present, even if those reasons have nothing to do with medical, age, or family issues.
The criminal justice system has a tendency of decimating hope for people that are going through the system. That’s why it is so crucial to highlight success stories. We can see that success in our friend and partner, Shon Hopwood. Best Possible Outcomes On April 1,...
Our partner, Justin Paperny, has brought considerable attention to the importance of preparation. Unfortunately, many people go into the criminal justice system blindly. Since they've never been involved with the system previously, they don't know what steps they can...