This workshop will teach participants techniques to build an effective sentence-mitigation strategy before sentencing.
The sentence mitigation workshop is part of a straight-a guide program. This course is specifically for people who want to work toward build a sold record to show why they’re worthy of mercy. if you do not have a strong record of community-service, use this course to help you prepare before a solid-mitigation plan before sentencing. If you’ve already been sentenced, we recommend that you purchase the sister course, called the ten-step course to prepare for success from jail or prison
What you’ll get:
- Teachings on both the art and science of self-advocacy.
- Guidance on how to understand sentencing guidelines.
- Guidance on how to build a record to show the value you bring to your community.
- Strategies in response to anticipated accusations regarding a lack of remorse.
- Ideas and templates to follow.
- Video tutorials from mitigation experts.
This self-directed workshop will assist your efforts to build a compelling reason to show the judge (and others) why you’re worthy of mercy.
We offer a 100% money-back guarantee to those who do not find value in this product.