Learn how to initiate judicial proceedings to advocate for a transfer of your loved one from prison to home confinement.
This course is in continuous development. We designed this course specifically to help people who were trying to advocate on behalf of their loved ones who want to navigate their way to home confinement from prison. We’re offering it at the low rate of $49 because it is in ongoing development, with new materials every week.
What you’ll get:
- Teachings on how administrative remedy process works in prison.
- Teachings on how habeas corpus works for people in prison.
- Sample motions for compassionate release.
- Video tutorials on both Compassionate Release and Habeas Corpus.
- Guidance on building advocacy campaigns with the media.
- Ideas and templates to follow.
- Video tutorials from mitigation experts.
This self-directed workshop will assist your efforts to build a compelling reason to show the judge (and others) why you or loved one is worthy of mercy.
We offer a 100% money-back guarantee to those who do not find value in this product.