Jodi Crupi has been tarnished because she took a job at Bernie Madoff’s firm. Prosecutors claimed that she was involved in the fraud, but she claims that Madoff duped her like he duped everyone else. When she spoke with me, I urged her to write her version of events. She should let the world know precisely what happened. If she doesn’t, the prosecutor’s version of events will be her legacy. I encourage all defendants to introspect, write their story, and explain why they’ve fallen into the position they’re in. That strategy has worked well for me and for others with whom I’ve worked.
- Why Prison Professors? on
- Early Release for Federal Prisoners, Getting Out Early – Prison Professors on
- The Maddening Experience of Reentering Society from the Hillsborough Residential Reentry Center in Tampa on
- Club Fed: Do Minimum-Security Federal Prisons Really Feel Easy? on
- Letter from Federal Prisoner: Christian at USP Beaumont on