1. What type of detainer do you have, if any?
2. Severity of current offense
3. How many months do you expect before your scheduled release?
4. What will the BOP say your criminal history?
5. Do you have a history of escape attempts?
6. Do you have a history of violence?
7. The BOP will recognize that I voluntarily surrendered to prison
8. The BOP will know that I am
10. The BOP will say that I have a history of alcohol or substance abuse within the past five years
Considering the BOP Variance score, your security point total equals : 0 Points
Based on your total number of security points, the Bureau of Prisons will likely assign you to a . Remember that both Public Safety Factors and Management Variables can take you outside of these guidelines. Contact Prison Professors to learn more about steps available to influence your security level and placement. Visit the Prison Professors review page to learn more about the different prisons in your area.